Why use a pet sitter?
There are so many benefits for both you and your pet.
Benefits for your pet:
- Your pet remains in his or her safe, secure environment where sights, sounds and smells are familiar.
- Your pet follows his or her normal diet and exercise routine.
- Your pet is not exposed to illnesses or parasites from other animals.
- Your pet is not traumatized or stressed by travel in a car, being crated or remaining in a cage for the duration of your absence.
- Your pet gets lots of love, affection and personal attention while your are away.
Benefits for you:
- You are not inconvenienced by having to transport your pet.
- You can remain with your pet right up until you depart.
- You can see your pet the moment you return home.
- You don’t need to impose on a friend, family member or neighbor.
- Your home is more secure because we make sure it has that “lived-in” look: mail/newspaper pick-up, lights on/off, blinds opened/closed, etc.
- You will be able to relax and enjoy your time away from home knowing your pet is being cared for in their comfortable, home environment.
I’ve never used a pet care/sitting service. How do I get started?
Contact us to arrange for a free consultation.
We will come to your home to meet you and your pets.
If it’s a good match, we’ll outline everything you would like for us to do to care for your pets and your home. Together, we’ll customize a care plan for your pet and home.
You can show us around so we can familiarize ourselves with your home and pet routine.
We’ll complete a service agreement and determine pricing for the care plan.
We’ll pick up keys and answer any questions you might have about our services.
Do I contact you when I’ve returned home?
Yes. Please call us when you have returned. It is our policy to continue visits until we have been contacted by you. This ensures the health and safety of your pet in case you have been unexpectedly delayed.
How much notice do I need to give you?
We understand emergencies can happen and will make every effort to accommodate last-minute requests. If you are a returning customer and we have your key in our safe, we can almost always accommodate. However, for your convenience and ours, please make reservations as early as possible, especially for holidays.
Are you available for overnight visits?
Yes. Please review our Services and Rates page for more details.
Are you available on holidays?
Yes, however, there is a surcharge for holidays. Please review our Services and Rates page for more details.
What if my pet becomes ill?
If your pet becomes ill, we will make every effort to get your pet to your veterinarian. However, for the health and safety of your pet, we ask for your consent to contact and transport your pet to our veterinarian or any licensed veterinarian in the event of an emergency.
We strive to bring you peace-of-mind by knowing your loving companion is being cared for in their familiar and comfortable home environment, by caring and dedicated pet lovers. Let us work with you to create a custom care plan for your pet and home.